How to use equipment in CCES
- Our CCES center strongly encourages sharing of the high-end equipment with external users.
- Although you do not have to pay for the equipment use, the MOU should be signed for service.
- Please refer to the process of application and permission for MOU.
Process of Application and Permission for MOU
- Download and Fill the form (MOU form.hwp) properly
- Check the filled form with the MOU manager via email@example.com
- Send it to us via post mail with two printed pieces of the form which are signed by your supervisor. (Address : [zip code 151-747] Room# 408, Building# 19, Seoul Nat’l University,Gwanak-ro, Gwanak-gu, Seoul, South Korea)
- Permission of MOU and Issuing of ID
- After the MOU is permitted by the director of our center, one of the pieces will be sent back to the applicant.
- Issuing of ID if you do NOT have any ID : New ID if you have a registered ID : The equipment will be newly added for your ID